Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Festivities!


Happy Halloween, errrrybody! This is what went on at my household on the spookiest day of the year :)
 
 
My lovely mother surprised me this morning with pumpkin coffee and Halloween cinnamon rolls... Sooo yummy!
 
My sisters and I sported our Halloween hair accessories!
 
 
And... of course watching Halloween tonight!!!... Keep an eye out for Michael Myers ;)
 
Stay safe and rock the vampire fangs! Peace Out!
xoxoxo - Madison
 
P.S.   Prayers go out to the Hurrican Sandy victims! Luckily, my area didn't get hit to hard.



4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Halloween!! Your costumes were perfect! Hope you enjoyed the dance, dear : )

    Wishing you a great November!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Marian!!!! LOVE AND MISS YOU :)

    ReplyDelete