Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Festivities!

As I sit here writing this, I cannot believe how fast the month of December has gone! I've been busy spending time with my friends and family and making the most out of the Christmas season!
 
 
Snowball Dance ... With matching Converse, of course!



 

 
Life-size ELF for the hallway decorating contest at school ... And, yes I did make this myself with the help of my crafty boyfriend :)

Christmas Sweater Day & Dress up Day at school!
 
 
 
 
 
And finally, relaxing by the Christmas tree and admiring my holiday nails!
 
Peace Out & Merry Christmas Eve!
xoxoxo
-Madison
 

4 comments:

  1. I love Elf! Great job on that, Ryan! (and Madison :)

    The pic from sweater day looks like "Square Pegs" (ask your Mom). You could be Sarah Jessica Parker.

    Hope you are enjoying winter break! Any resolutions or goals for 2013?

    Love you!
    GM

    ReplyDelete